We’re moving back to personal classes! – November 9th
From Monday, Nov 9, you will be able to come into the studio for yoga classes – here is some info on how this will look:
- Twenty students per class – read below for booking with Nina, Hannes and Renata
- Please record name and phone number with the teacher.
- Wash hands before commencing class and remember to not touch your face
- BYO mat (and props) if possible
- Place mat 1.5m distance to next student and be respectful of other people’s
Please note the folllowing:
Keep well and see you all very soon happily back on the mat
Dance of Life – Yoga and Healing
Find us on the premises of St Marks Church, 250 George Street, Fitzroy. The Dance of Life is a long established yoga school and healing centre in the heart of Fitzroy, just north of Melbourne’s CBD. We are committed to spiritual, emotional and physical health, happiness and peace of mind. Our philosophy is simply to open the mind and heart to the Infinite in each and everyone. Yoga and dance classes for all levels of experience from beginner to advanced are held 7 days/week. Click here for our timetable and more information about the teachers at Dance of Life. Practitioners from diverse backgrounds such as shiatsu, massage, arts therapy, kinesiology, dance movement therapy, body mind centering come together under one roof to work holistically towards your health.
The Dance of Life is different…
… and here’s why:
– our teachers are all very experienced, from a range of backgrounds and at the heart of their offerings lies the desire to help you grow and find your potential
– we are not your regular business model; instead, our teachers get to keep the money from students and pay rent to the studio. This way, we guarantee independence, deep engagement and ownership of their offerings
– our classes are longer than the average studio classes, with the majority of them running up to 2hrs. We are aware that not everyone has the time to indulge in this kind of immersive practice, so part of our inclusive nature is expressed by you always being welcome, no matter how late you run for class or how early you need to leave
– last, but not least, you will find a safe, caring and personal space at the Dance of Life. With a history of 40+ years as a yoga and dance studio, as well as teachers from all walks of life we are all about inclusion and openness. Our classes are small, versatile and suited to beginners and seasoned practitioners alike
New Pilates Class with Joanna
Regular Yoga Workshops
Yoga Therapy with Bryan
When: By appointment only
Offered by: Bryan Rogers. Contact Bryan Rogers on +61 429 413 049 or email@example.com for an appointment
Where: Private sessions for people at the DOL studio and from his home in West Heidelberg.
Cost: $50 per session.
Most of our current health problems are caused by stress and wrong lifestyle or attitudinal habits. Yoga Therapy endeavours to get to the root of these issues by relaxation, breath work, simple structured exercises, herbs, diet, meditation, sound and lifestyle changes that you can implement for yourself with help from Bryan.
Yoga Therapy can help with physical problems associated with the back, shoulders, neck, hips and knees. It is also useful in depression and anxiety.